How To Request A Commission
Looking to commission me? Here are some things to consider before filling out the form…
- Try checking the FAQ first, you may find your answer there.
- Full suit commissions take up a lot of space and take more time. Because of this, I will only take a limited number of full suit commissions.
- How does it all work? Well first read all of this, and then completely fill out the form below and submit it. Once I get to your request, and we come to a final design and cost, I will send you an invoice and request first 50% of the total cost upfront. Upon completion of the commission, but before shipping, I will ask for the last 50% plus the cost of shipping. Once you are satisfied with the final piece (with in reason), and I have the total payment, then I will ship it to you.
- Just looking to get a commission quote? Go ahead and send me your request and we’ll go over costs.
- Payment: I only use paypal. It’s quick, simple, protects it’s users, and is a safe means to transfer money.
- Make sure you give me your real name! I can’t send a prop to headshot007.
- I open and read every email I get, but due to the high volume of commission requests and the fact that I am a one person operation, I cannot respond to every single email that I get.
What I’ll need to know from you:
- Your Name
- Estimated Deadline or when you’d like to have it by.
- What’s your budget: Just a ball park, or if you want to inquire about an estimate then let me know.
- What it is you want made: Be it a prop or costume. Also what is it from?
- Reference image: Screen shots from a game or move work. Concept artworks too.
- Description: Give me the details of what you’re looking for
Once you have all of that information, email me at
- Name: Jane Doe
- Email: email@example.com
- Deadline: 6-8 Months
- Budget: $1,000-$1,500
- Item: Helmet from Destiny
- Description: Hi WM! I would like to get this rare hunter helmet made for the game destiny. I would need it in time for Dragon Con 2015. Thank you! – Jane